Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ten Beauty Favorites: Part One

In my small survey many of you have written that they want more beauty topics. Therefore, I would now like to introduce a new category. The "Ten Beauty darlings" I will introduce regular ten favorite products from the beauty area. Colorful mixed in the areas of "care", "color cosmetics", "Hair" and "smells". They are all products I use myself regularly and can personally recommend. It starts with Round 1:


Smashbox O-Glow:

Just recently I got to know the brand Smashbox in Los Angeles, and I'm a fan of a product: O-Glow. A transparent silicone based gel reacts with your skin and helping to make the cheeks in a natural blush. An alternative to the classic Rouge!

Frederic Fekkai Coiff:

The Balm is incorporated before the blow-dry into wet hair. The perfect foundation for extremely straight hair. I personally still rub a small amount into hands and rub it over the smooth hair -> Frizz is passe!

GoodSkin Labs Eyliplex-2:

Also GoodSkin Labs I discovered only recently. The brand is available in Germany exclusively at Douglas. The eye gel is applied morning and night under the eyes (spots, not rub!) And has a visible against dark circles. A little tip: Put in the fridge!

Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation:

My current favorite makeup. Fluid Foundation blends perfectly with the skin, almost no one can see that even a make-up was applied. I personally wear the current nuance "030 Medium Beige".

Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Intense Eyeliner Crayon:

The eyeliner I use only for a short time in the shade "03 Dramatic Teal", but I love him already. The color is intense and lasts long.

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins' Mega Bright ":

The serum is unfortunately not currently available, but I was able to test it before the Germany-Launch. But you can look forward to you on a great product! The "Skin Tone Correcting Serum" will shine complexion, evens out skin restless. It lightens discolouration due to sun, etc. and prevents new dark spots. It took a few weeks until I could see a change, but one is rewarded for his patience!


Dior Vernis "504" Waterlily:

My favorite nail polish for spring! A beautiful, bright shade of green that goes with pastel colors and flashy outfits too.

Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Fatal Blacks:

Thanks to the specially curved (inspired by Python) brush is particularly good records each individual eyelash. The lashes are separated and have a beautiful volume.

Lancome Rouge in Love:

Once I got to know in Dusseldorf, the new Lancome lipstick series "Rouge in Love", I actually wear more and more red on the lips. I choose the shade "159B Rouge in Love." The color of light and lasts for several hours.

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve:

I suffer with very dry hands, especially in winter. Also in Dusseldorf I met a hand cream from Kiehl's: "Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve." Thanks avocado oil and shea butter are really really soft hands and must be creaming rarely. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment