Friday, October 28, 2011

Look Back At My Journey All The Way

When the Indus campus covered with leaves, I wander away in a small way, the campus radio listening to one tells the story of the past, has made deeply touched the hearts. Really, is a kind of moving. Grateful for the past years, people have encountered, as well as behind us emotions. A casual look back, I seem to see coming and going on the road staggered footprints, they gradually enlarge, even showing up in my eyes. I am afraid that these imprinting, as well as all hosted in this blot.

Child, every day in the countryside, the fields running, it seems that every corner of the home and scattering my footprints in the evening home, between the toes, nails are hidden in full soil. Large side to me that people love and affection feet, while I do not reprove honest. At that time the child is truly carefree. Field day with their parents, the family back and forth, the strange thing is, we do not feel tired and do not know what is not happy. Sad, depressed kind of times we seem very far away from really far away. Things as we grew up, gradually become complicated, but you want to unlock more complicated.

I remember I was eighteen, I had never really sad. I always adamant that will not be real sad to see through, and only you know, tears silently in their hearts. Eighteen, I had never left their parents. Always feel that they still can not do without their children, until now, there are still hearts the idea. I actually do not want to grow up, that do not want to. Who do not want their parents under the same happy like a bird? Month study leave to go home to help mom and dad live dry point, this is my life before, is very simple, but very happy. Although the study will come under pressure, but after returning home all sad things have vanished. I remember, a holiday home, I rode a bike all the way humming a song, when the mood I really can not describe it, but I believe I'll never forget, that is only experienced personnel experience of the possible. Gradually I grew up like everyone else finish primary school, junior high school. In nearly two decades, I have a worry-free from the children also have their own ideas slowly, things also have their own opinions.

Once people grow up carrying a lot of things seem to go, even if no one asked you to do. High school, I was hard for all learning. My classmates say that all day long to learn not tired? In most cases, I just smiled, I do not want to explain what, that they may not understand. I can only do so, school has been down. I even think, I am not for their own learning, but to my father and mother. I am sure: Since they can not change their fate, So let me change. At that time, I think so, but also to do so. So I was relieved after the college entrance examination, I also admitted to be a village, the only undergraduate students. But after my father was sick, he has been in good health, which makes us a people can not fully accepted. That is, from then on, I began to understand what is really sad. . Even if you do not know how to tell others the feeling of opening, but it obviously filled with your heart, affects every one of your nerves. I eventually will not be a good expression of the people, so that time, I did not say what a sense of heaven and earth, then, my heart silently expect faster better father. Also in that time, or do not want to grow up thinking is naive child, I have grown up, I'm going to carry. Since then, I walked every step very carefully determined.

Now I have junior, and the foot of the road there will be a crossroads slowly. In this way, I left a part of my stamp. I think I really grew up, perhaps in front of their parents, I will a little childish, but that is because I love them all, they also love me.

Look at my journey all the way back, leaving a dense road footprints. I was barefoot from the farthest left, has been somewhat confusing, but I know it was full of happiness and joy above. Then when my feet a little bit older, I hate shoes, but I wear big shoes, and this makes me very happy. In this way, I can not see their true "footprint", and only left with the shoe print pattern, texture exudes a young and frivolous. Now, I wear different shoes, walking in a different way, also left a deep understanding of the patterns also light, which revealed a calm and healthy atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment