Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Child's Innocence Filled With Love

Mother holding a bottle of heart medicine tube digoxin let me see if the time expired, play blocks in the side of the bow-year-old nephew suddenly looked small gas that milk and milk sound, my mother said, expired drugs can not eat, Grandma do not eat expired drugs.

Mom looked at him puzzled like a fine grandson asked, how the disease can not eat I do? You did not hear my grandmother also cough go again it?

I save money jar, let my father ride pick. Yuehua Jian stood up and came to his father on the go.

So when my brother came, my mother had to eat the medicine down, but also to joke with her little grandson, then thrown to the winds. Picking up his brother's life after his son came asked earnestly, Mom, what are you looking for drugs, I'll go!

So figure out how the matter later, we are pleased to laugh.

One day, seeing his father's bicycle a little break, I ventured to ask my father said, you buy a electric car you?

Our home in the rural areas, there is a gravel road to the highway, rugged, and the father is the age of 80 who, for fear that there'd been turned out of the car accident, but my dad as someone riding a car the easy way and fast, a little tempted. But we still undecided.

Anxious little nephew to the side, tiptoe, pull the hand deep to say Grandpa, Grandpa, Grandpa they do not give you buy, I'll buy you!

You bought me, the natural father was amused by his grandson, grandfather you have the money to buy a car?

I save a lot of money jar has a lot of it, you can buy a very big electric car. Just at this time his mother came, he asked his mother to verify Side Road, you are not my mother, my tank has a lot of money to save money, give Grandpa to buy electric cars.

We once again his sincere and lovely laugh, are attached together and said, well, well, things on the car to Yupeng (his name) was.

He learned to like adults, boldly said, I promise!

When you see the streets and on TV have children not afford school fees, food to eat, he always cried, my mother, save me the money tank showed him! That serious and sincere attitude and attention will make a lot of good living conditions of people uncomfortable.

Nephew do not know how much money to buy a car, do not know how much money he's saving tank, but he knows some people need the money, he put the money inside out. Thus while there with his grandfather and grandfather of the electric car, a grandmother of Yao Guanzi, with his father and mother's delicious, and all the people he likes all ... Although he did not know how much money how much do able, but small small bags of heart and his magic-like tank is sufficient to save the world pretend to be warm and the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment